Friday 15 June 2007

Our Bunny and Party Favours

So next weekend we're having a barbecue for my inlaws who are driving up from Atlanta. It's my mother-in-law's birthday on Tuesday so we decided to invite all her family and some of her friends over to celebrate. I had so much fun making the tote bag for Riley's teacher and was inspired by some of the other tote bag projects on SCS, that I am making little party favours for our guests. In the tote, there will be two notecards (gasp, there's no stamping on them!), a matching beaded pen, and a matching nugget box (holds 4 of those Hershey nugget chocolates). This is helping to use up some of the big stack of patterned paper that I bought at Costco years ago and will be a fun little surprise for our partygoers.

O.k. bonus pics - I wanted to share pics of one of the bunnies who visits our backyard. This one hopped in after I had put Sydney to bed - good thing cause she loves the bunnies and screeches whenever she manages to see one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin